Friday 29 August 2014

Let's do this!

Apologies for the delay, I took a bit of an extended break from blogging as I wasn't entirely sure if I intended to continue on with it.

However, a recent discovery has made me excited again. I am not sure if I had previously mentioned my love for Instagram and its talented community of creative peeps (I probably would have, so addicted...ha). Well I have been aware of a hashtag on there called #getmessyartjournal
Some of you may have heard of it yourselves, there are quite a few crazy good insta peeps that take part (a few of whom I already follow and how I came to know about it to begin with).

Well they put out a call (so to speak) for a few extra spots for people to join their creative adventure and I am super excited to announce that I will be one of them! I don't consider myself to be of their standard but I do love to get crafty and creative. I am learning all the time and trying new things and just enjoying indulging my creative side.

Here's a little blurb to explain it a bit better -

Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal.



So from here on in every Thursday I will be posting my art journal pages right here for you all to see. I will also be posting on my Instagram (which is a personal account that includes every facet of my daily life so may or may not interest you but click on the link if you would like to follow along on there)

I am really looking forward to it and can't wait to get started, I hope you will come along on this crazy adventure with me. I promise to make an effort to make this blog something that will be of interest to you and potentially inspire you.

Till next time (which will be soon as I want to do a post to show you what I've been up to lately!)

Keshena xo

No comments:

Post a Comment