Sunday 31 August 2014

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

I mentioned in my last post I would be back soon to share what I have been up to of late.

So here is a random collection of pics that I hope you enjoy :)


Glorious washi


More washi, you can never get enough!


A little cupcake I made for a penpals birthday


How adorable are these little guys?! I got them from an Etsy shop called Miniature Sweet


I love sending a little quote to my penpals with every letter


Who doesn't love ice cream...watercolour by moi


My first ever Totoro


French themed drawings/stickers I made for a penpal that loves all things French


Ahoy'hoy...anchor bookmark I made for a penpal


Love a good quote and some typography to boot


Wise watercolour, be kind always


I am in love with these words

So there you have it, I hope the things I shared were of interest and I hope to keep on sharing things that you guys will enjoy. I am really looking forward to starting the #getmessyartjournal this week, so be sure to check back on Thursday for the reveal.

Keshena xo

2 comments: