Thursday 8 May 2014

Pretty Things

Just a quick one to share some pictures of pretty stationery related things that have been happening. 

We went to an engagement party on the weekend, I am someone who takes a painful amount of time to choose a card. When I saw the one below, the stationery lover in me had to get it. 


How cute is this typewriter engagement card I got for the happy couple


This is what we got them (her), it is stunning and so useful for planning a wedding (Kikki-K)


All wrapped up, I hope they liked it


Happy Mother's Day to me - Kikki-K 365 Journal
I will kick things off Mother's Day...watch this space


Pretty writing paper, so cute


Daily Like Fabric Tape and Washi


My creative exchange parcel arrived, isn't it divine


So many awesome goodies inside, spoilt


Using said goodies to write and say thanks 


Sending off some happy mail


And a little inspiration
 

Receiving some happy mail of my own


How awesome is my penpal's job of papercutting my name, love it

Keshena xo

No comments:

Post a Comment