Friday 2 May 2014

Be still my stationery heart

So it will be Mother's Day here in Australia next week and my husband asked me what I would like...

There are several things I could ask for but instead I kept it simple and asked for a Kikki-K voucher.

For those not familiar with Kikki-K see link below

http://www.kikki-k.com

They have so many gorgeous things that I adore and want to make mine. I could go nuts in that store, a shopping spree in Kikki-k is the stuff that dreams are made of.


A little secret Santa gift I brought for a girlfriend last Christmas from Kikki-K


This was the above wrapped up, I love gift wrapping.

I am also rather fond of Typo, they have good sales from time to time and I am lucky enough to live near an outlet store of theirs.


My cute little diary I brought from Typo

Locally (the Gold Coast) I can't go past Six Things in Burleigh Heads. I love that place, not just stationery but all sorts of wondrous things. Lucky for those not based on the GC they have online store.


This isn't stationery but it is cute, I got it for my daughter's room from Six Things :)


Evidence (not recent in case my hubby sees this) 

I have seen a lot of people mention etsy shops online but I am yet to try any myself so I can't really comment. I am sure as my addiction grows I will no doubt purchase some goodies from these places and report back myself.

I am really only aiding you all in spending money on pretty things, which you may or may not be in a position to do. I wish I could spend lots of money on pretty things but I fear my husband would divorce me if I really went to town. I buy little bits and pieces here and there to appease my need, ha...it's a never ending thirst!

I just made some rather cute (and cheap) purchases on ebay which I will share once they arrive.

Also this is in no way sponsored or endorsed by anyone, just me wanting to share my love of things. I am an enabler ;) (happy shopping)

Take Care,

Keshena x

No comments:

Post a Comment